Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

TODAY

Today I feel a teardrop
at its tipping point,
uncertain when its weight
will start the fall.
A strange matter
this salty water
whose source can be sadness
or joy, or fear or loneliness
or elation.
Each closer to one
another than we know,
But all with their seed
in our heart.
A wrong word,
a random little tragedy,
or even a kind word or touch
can set the works in motion
and make the day
irretrievable.
Why not just give in
to wise senses,
the lessons they bring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home