Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009


DANCING WITH ANGELS

I danced with angels this weekend
and now I’m paying the price.
These geriatric feet are dry and wrinkled
and a crack or two on the soles
are making me crankier than usual.
But when angels appear,
take your hand,
and lead you out onto the dance floor,
I dare you to say, “No.”

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blown away by this piece. It so… Rumi-esk.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Pilgrim Path said...

I'm honored by your reading AND by your comparison. Good to hear from you, Vernes.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home