Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

AND SO

And so, as the gentle waters call me
I shall not look back.
Through fading light I struggle
to keep my spent heart focused
on holy reunion with my soul
and those with whom I’ll spend
eternity in song and praise.
Darkness holds no terror
for he shall be my friend in the deep
and when the time arrives,
he’ll hold me in his arms
and slowly rock me;
sweet solace at last.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Treehugger said...

this sounds like a passage, through death, into the next life...what beautiful comfort it speaks of...trusting in God's love and faithfulness and provision...how wonderful and warm. :)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Pilgrim Path said...

Thanks for the kind words, Kristin. Glad you're here.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home