Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Thursday, July 31, 2008


“I AM GOING TO THE FATHER”
– John 14

Restless steps lead me afar
from ocean shore to desert hills.
Not always sure of my next step
I trust the one who leads me.

Kindred spirits along the way
feed my soul with gentle words
assuring me this path is true
that I am not alone.

Despite dark nights and troubled days
I’ll bravely walk through shadowed valleys,
confident the road continues
for I am going to the Father.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie A. said...

so much happens, "along the way" ... the manna feeding flesh and soul and our trust!

9:20 AM  
Blogger John said...

The dark nights and troubled days hint at the veracity of the path, Bo. Constant sunshine and halcyon days are broad and such is the way of destruction. The narrow way finds us standing before the Father, bloodied and weather-beaten, to hear him say: "Well done."

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home