Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Friday, June 08, 2007

BOOKSTORE MEDITATION

In the calm of the monastery bookstore
with only the recorded sound of ancient songs
sung to a mysterious but familiar God,
we slip into a gentle meditation.

Present to this world but connected to another
we revel in the delight of luxurious love,
comforted by the wide open welcoming arms
of a God always present to share our joy.

To know that I can let this world go
and enter into a place God has made for me
brings a gentle smile to my lips
and an ageless song to my heart.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home