Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

HIGH DESERT MORNING CALL TO WORSHIP


The sound of wild geese honking
resounds from the Chama River,
reminding me of the ever presence
of all things holy given freely
by a generous and humble God.

Skittery long-eared, cotton-tailed rabbits
deliberately chewing their breakfast greens,
now take the time to lead us onward
on the hidden path to truth.

Nature seduces a ready heart
longing to be one with life
lived abundantly and bravely confident
in God's sure and raucous love.

1 Comments:

Blogger elye tirvare said...

Beautiful.

I find God is nowhere more evident than in His creation.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home