Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

WORDS LIE

Sometimes words are inadequate,
but also too complex.
I search for something
pre-verbal to express
our deep and holy bond.
How then shall we greet love eternal
when overwhelmed by senses?
To touch without hands in silence
where lovers meet their deep.
Darkness births a wisdom
unknown to the glaring sun.
Relax and let love steep in time
and fill the air
with fragrant rememberings.
Listen for the intake of breath
in anticipation
as the Other draws near.
Words lieā€¦
listen to your senses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home