Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Monday, November 27, 2006

WRONG TURN

Why do you look in a mirror
when searching for a loyal friend?
You will never find me in there
maybe that’s why "we" had to end.


You always wanted to hear "yes,"
but mostly needed to hear "no."
Be on your way, be misguided
by friends who don’t care where you go.

The voice that calls, you’ll one day hear,
I believe it’s never too late,
listen to your inner angel
who stands by and patiently waits.

For truth and love always win out
despite fury and misplaced hate.
You’ll come home one day in glory
and together we'll celebrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home