Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Monday, April 09, 2007

TODAY

Today, just today,
let me float on the water.
Let it carry me where it will
for I am ready for that adventure.
On past the farmer’s field,
beyond the yard where horses play
and dogs run wild as if chased by the wind.
Into the valley where vineyards yield
their sweet pure nectar to man and God.
Then in the sky of impossible blue
decorated with cotton candy clouds,
I spot the soaring and diving eagles and hawks
putting on an aerial circus show
just for me.
Today, every day,
let me thank Him for these gifts
worth noticing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home