Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...

Brother J. over at The Wingéd Man tagged me with a meme titled: Six Weird Things About Me. (Of course, those who know me are wondering why I’ve been limited to Six Weird Things.) I’ll let my choices speak for themselves:

1. In my experience, a week on retreat in a monastery is more fun than a

week at Disney World.
2. Somewhere, in the back of my mind, I think I truly believe that God

w0n’t take me home until I’ve finished reading all the books that are
under my bed.
3. I can find “crap” I have to have in any store.
4. I still harbor thoughts that I was adopted.
5. I have 3 “unfixed” cats who are siblings who I really don’t think will

“do it” because it would be incestuous. (So far so good, 3 years out).
6. I really don’t think any of the above items are really weird.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Interesting stuff, and not as weird as you might think.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home