Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

"People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life...
I think what we're really seeking is an experience of being alive,
so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane
will have resonance with our innermost being and reality,
so that we can actually feel the rapture of being alive."
- Joseph Campbell

LITTLE BOY LOST

Moving forward
effortlessly, days and time pass
just the beginning – lost.

I hear Your call
always, the path is before me
all in the knowing – lost.

Thy will be done,
never, as easy as it sounds,
in the flesh – lost.

A gentle breeze,
touchable God, raucous laughter,
Godseed stirs - found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home