Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Sunday, January 03, 2010

WORD

My dear and wise friend, Christine, over at www.abbeyofthearts.com, has posted an inquiry for her readers. She asks us to name a word for the year. There are many very wonderful answers over there and I encourage you to read them. Here is what I wrote:

"I read your post a few days ago, but didn’t feel the tug of a word right at that moment. However, in the interim, I’ve found the word “authenticity” or, I think, more appropriately, the word found me. It is not an easy word in many ways. It doesn’t exactly roll of the tongue. Upon reflection, that is probably on purpose, just to remind us that we need to work to let our “authenticity” glow."

With light and love,
Rich

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Abbey of the Arts said...

What a wonderful word to have come and find you Rich!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it.
Pay day loans

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home