Pilgrim Path

This blog is the work of a seeker and poet. Walking stick in hand, I head out into the world, not of the world, but in the world. My words and my friends carry me along and light the pilgrim path of spiritual journeys.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007



RUMPLED SHEETS

The landscape of dreams begins
with the genius of cool,
crisp sheets freshly laundered,
tightly drawn across the bed.
Leading us to comfort
imposing order on our night
despite the chaos of the day.
Sending us to travel
where our feet cannot take us,
but moving us along the path
to where our hearts can dance
and make a rumpled mess of cool,
crisp sheets, freshly laundered
tightly drawn across the bed…
no more.




Inspiration and photograph provided by
Christine Valters Paintner at abbeyof thearts.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rich, You won my drawing this week! Send me your snail mail and your prize will be off in the mailbox!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich, Very nice. I closed my blog. Future comments will be signed AMP.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home